All-Nutrient Hair Color
begins at $75
Growth stems from the roots of healthy hair. Our new, enhanced formulas use a potent combination of antioxidants, amino acids, lipids and peptides to transform hair, every day. Vitamins and minerals feed your hair the nutrients it needs to restore moisture loss, protect the cuticle, and nourish the scalp to keep pores clean and foster growth.
Green Chemistry. Pushing the boundaries of earth-friendly technology, All-Nutrient dedicate countless hours in their lab to develop safer and healthier options that avoid petroleum-derived materials and other harmful elements linked to health issues. All of their products have been particularly formulated with nutrients your hair needs, and not the chemicals it doesn't. Their chemistry is driven by what the hair naturally requires to be strong, radiant, and healthy.
Certified Organic Base. Across their entire line, they start with a base of certified organic oils and all-natural extracts to deliver highly effective, yet safe products. Simply check the back of our bottle. Further, our formulations are comprised of natural and organic raw materials that reduce the exposure to pesticides, unnecessary chemicals, and synthetic fertilizers.
Natural and certified organic ingredients meet the following standards:
- They are grown in soil without synthetic fertilizers and pesticides.
- They are not genetically-engineered nor genetically-modified (which is common in other products).
- They are synthetic-free.
- Their extraction process is not destructive to the environment.
- Any water included in their composition is free of any bacteria or organisms.
- They are not tested on animals.
- Their production process has not been exposed to radiation, (which is a common method used to kill bacteria).
Ingredient standard is simple.
- 100% Vegan
- Formaldehyde Donor-Free
- No MEA & DEA
- No Triclosans
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Carcinogens
- No Phthalates
- No Toxic Materials
- No Heavy Metals
- No Pesticides
- No Fungicides
- No Herbicides
First time Booking Online you must fill out form below.
1259 N. State Road 135, Suite G
Greenwood, Indiana 46142
Tuesday: 10am - 7pm
Wednesday: 10am - 7pm
Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm