"Indiana's Largest Day Spa"
Your skin treatment begins with a face mapping, a written analysis of your skin prepared by our skin care therapist. Next, relax and fade away, while you enjoy the pampering you need and deserve.
Phase I Daily Skincare Treatment
60 min. $99
The first of defense against fine lines and wrinkles is to keep skin hydrated and protected from damaging sun exposure. It starts with a skincare program that uses potent levels of high-performance ingredients to aid in the fight against the natural aging process. The Daily Skincare Treatment is an everyday skincare essential to help strengthen and maintain healthy looking skin. it is specifically formulated to:
- Help preserve and maintain a more youthful-looking complexion
- Help prevent future damage by protecting skin from the sun
- Improve and maintain the appearance of even skin tone and finer pores
- Keep skin hydrated
Generally for Ages 17-25 or for your first time facial
Phase II Anti-Aging Treatment
60 min. $119
This moderately aggressive program made with highly advanced anti-aging ingredients and technologies is designed to help reduce the appearance of early or significant signs of environmental and chronological aging. The Anti-Aging Treatment uses potent ingredients, concentrated formulas and aggressive delivery systems to improve and strengthen skin's appearance and protect against future damage. It is specifically formulated to:
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promote a more even-looking skin tone and finer pore appearance
- Preserve and maintain a more youthful-looking complexion
- Help prevent future skin damage by protecting against the harmful effects of the sun
Generally for Ages 26-44
Phase III Aggressive Anti-Aging Treatment
60 min. $129
Deeper lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (age spots, sun damage) and thinning skin with reduced elasticity and firmness all require more aggressive treatment. The Aggressive Anti-Aging Treatment features potent formulas with enzymes, a functional hydrator and antioxidants. It also contains a high concentration of retinol, a topical ingredient proven to mitigate the effects of both environmental and chronological skin aging. It is specifically formulated to:
- Help reduce the appearance of deeper lines and wrinkles
- Minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Promote a more even-looking skin tone
- Aid in strengthening the skin by keeping hydration at the proper level
- Help maintain results achieved with lasers or medical treatments
Generally for Ages 45+
60 min $99
When skin does not exfoliate as it should, dead cells build up on the skin's surface and inside the pores. The dead skin cells then mix with trapped oil and the pores become clogged, resulting in blackheads and whiteheads. The Acne Treatment features essential ingredients to slow sebum activity and break down surface oils, while exfoliating dead skin cells to help repair surface damage, tighten pores and improve skin texture. It is specifically formulated to:
- Control excess oil production
- Remove dead skin cells
- Stimulate healthy cell renewal
- Boost skin's natural production of collagen
- Calm and soothe inflamed and irritated skin
75 min. $139
Designed to treat several skin conditions:
Hyperpigmentation: Treats moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, especially melisma. Recommended as a starting point for treating melisma.
Severe texture damage: Treats severely dry, dull, rough and leathery textured skin to help soften skin and restore a smooth, healthy glow.
Sun damage: Treats severely dry, dull, leathery textures with visible sun spots and damage.
Pre/post-procedure skin conditioning: Provides improved outcomes and longer-lasting results when used 4-6 weeks before in-office procedures and 12 weeks afterwards.
General skin health restoration: Improves the overall quality, health and appearance of the skin.
Add-on below Treatments $124
Stimulator Peel Treatment
30 min. $80
4 Peels $280
3 Step Peel
Series 3 Step Peel
3 Peels $675
First time Booking Online you must fill out form below.
Greenwood, Indiana 46142
Monday: 9am - 7pm
Tuesday: 9am - 8pm
Wednesday: 9am - 8pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm